Return items in brand new, unused condition, in original packaging, and get 100% money back on items returned. No hassle, no confusion, fast turnaround.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you solve the problem promptly.
- Returned items must be enclosed in their original packaging. This includes all boxes, plastic containers, plastic bags, and equivalent protective packaging.
- Items sold in vacuum sealed packaging cannot be returned if they are opened. If non-resalable packaging is not intact, the item is no longer in "new condition".
- Original packaging that has been torn open or damaged cannot be accepted. These items are no longer in new condition.
- Original packaging also includes all tags, information booklets, instructions, stickers, etc. Please ensure helmets come back with visor clings, jackets come back with tags attached, and hard parts come back with informational sheets.
- Please pack your returns securely enough to prevent damage in transit. If we receive a damaged item, we have no way of knowing when or how the damage occurred and will not be able to accept it as a return.
- Please do not use the item's original packaging as a shipping container. To avoid damage and ensure you're refunded, pack items in the original packaging and place inside of a larger, separate shipping container. We recommend using the box your items were originally shipped in.
- Include original invoice or other necessary contact information.
- All shipments must be prepaid. We do not accept C.O.D. or any variation of similar processes. Packages shipped C.O.D. will be rejected upon delivery attempt and returned to the customer.
- If you do decide to use your own carrier, please use a carrier that incorporates tracking and/or insurance services.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We want to make sure every customer receives their products in new condition. To ensure this, returns must also be received in new condition.
We like to keep things simple. For a fast turnaround and 100% refund on items returned, make sure your return adheres to the following guidelines:
- All items must be returned within 30 days of their original delivery date.
- All returned products must be in new condition with zero wear, the original packaging, and all tags/stickers/films still attached.
- We cannot accept returns on items that show any signs of use, damage, or wear. This includes but is not limited to scratches, scuffs, stretching, dents, dirt, pet hair, or any signs the product has been mounted.
- If you're thinking of returning an item, please do not wear it out for a ride or mount and use it before you initiate a return. We will not be able to accept it! Test boot fitment by wearing them around your house on carpet, but do not scuff and dirty them by going outside or on a test ride.
- All returned items are inspected; used and damaged items will be returned to the customer.
- Please note: Shipping fees, duties, taxes or brokerage fees are non-refundable.