Brand: APE RACING
- Perfect and easy replacement for Mercury Marine 35-884380T, 35-8M0020349, 35-8M0060041; Quicksilver 8MM0060041, 8M0122423, 8M0020349, 884380T, 31871, 896661; Mercruiser Stern Drive 35-8M0060041; Sierra Marine 18-7981; Mallory Marine 9-37970; Pro Marine 884380-1
- Fit for Mercury and Mariner Outboards and MerCruiser Stern Drive Engines; Fits Optimax Verado ProXs 75hp 80hp 115hp 150hp 200hp 250hp & More Marine Outboards Motor Boat Fuel Filter Element; Used on Mercury 115HP Optimax Fuel Filter, Mercury 200 HP Optimax Fuel Filter; Mercury 250 HP Verado Fuel Filter; Mercury 250 HP Pro Xs Fuel Filter.
- Manufacturing with APE Racing HIGH FLOW technology for better performance
- Package including 1x Fuel Filter, Shipped in APE RACING retail packaging
- Particles capture ratio - 2 micron
Details: This Fuel Filter Applies to the Following Outboard Models: Mercury and Mariner Outboards and MerCruiser Stern Drive Engines Optimax Verado ProXs 75hp 80hp 115hp 150hp 200hp 250hp & More Marine Outboards Motor Boat Fuel Filter Element Used on Mercury 115HP Optimax Fuel Filter, Mercury 200 HP Optimax Fuel Filter; Mercury 250 HP Verado Fuel Filter Replace Part #: 18-7981, 35-884380T, 35-8M0020349, 8MM0060041, 8M0020349, 884380T, 31871, 896661, 9-37970, 8M0122423, 884380-1, 35-8M0060041, 35-8M0122423, 8M0122423 Package Including: 1x Fuel Filter
Package Dimensions: 5.3 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches
We offer free standard shipping to 48 contiguous states, Canada and EU. Charged shipping to AK, HI, PR and APO if inventory allows. Charged fast shipping available for 48 contiguous states if inventory allows.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
We currently accept orders to Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom (Great Britain) on our website. To place an order to any other international address please contact us to place your order.
Normally we don't provide support during weekends, except for urgent cases. In these cases, you only need to mark “Urgent” in your email, we will get back to you ASAP.
We have warehouses in Canada, US and China, so they depend on the stock of different warehouses. Normally it will be delivered in 5-21 days. If you still haven’t received the package after that time, please contact us to track it.
The expected in stock date on the product's info page is when we expect to receive that product but is subject to change without notice by the manufacturer or by other unforseen delays.
To determine the diameter of the wheel measure the width of the bead (not the outer rim). From the weld measure to the center of the tire bead on both sides. Add these numbers to find the total. The outer measurement will be the one with the valve stem.
Note: If the rim has a tire on it, usually the tire will have the rim diameter imprinted on it, (8", 9", 10"...) You can also measure the rim from inside using the diagram below and getting the measurements as close as possible.